Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rolling Up and Walking Tall



I think we all have little subconscious habits that we don't even notice in our day to day lives. I know I do, and every once in a while I actually notice them. This week at work, I wore a long-sleeved dress shirt to compensate for the cold weather in my area. I wasn't at work an hour before I had rolled up my sleeves to just above my elbows. I don't think that's an uncommon thing; sleeves get in the way when you need to do work. What caught me off guard was that as soon as I rolled up my sleeves, the entire way I carried myself changed as well.

Normally, I tend to slump while walking and wear my "thinking face" (which everyone seems to confuse with an angry face) when I'm at work. A lot of that is just general tiredness. I get physically tired, mentally tired and I just get to a point where I don't care about my physical presentation. You'd never be able to tell that THAT Aaron is actually pretty color coordinated and likes to have nice clothes.

But when I roll up my sleeves, everything changes. My back straightens, my head goes up, I flex my shoulders, I take longer strides, and I have a huge smile on my face the entire time. I have more self confidence and actually feel like a sexy beast, baby! (TM Chris Jericho)

This is something I like to refer to as "Walking Tall". I don't always Walk Tall, but when I am, it's a good day. Usually it means I'm proud of something I did or that I'm thinking about spanking someone who deserves it. But it turns our, rolling up my sleeves has that effect on me. Who knew?

Maybe it's just because I really do love my forearms and especially my hands. I struggle with my self image sometimes, but my hands are just pieces of art. Maybe that's because I'm just naturally attracted to hands, but I really do love them. I feel empowered and attractive when my best feature is showcased.

Of course, rolling up a sleeve is a great thing to do just before a spanking to set the more spankee on edge. So maybe it's just all connected in my brain.

Keep Calm and Think of Spanking! I know I can't seem to stop....

1 comment:

  1. The rolling of sleeves certainly pushes a lot of buttons. Interesting that it has other applications as well. :)

    ReplyDelete