Friday, April 12, 2013

The More the Merrier?

I'm not a fan of the show "Big Bang Theory" at all really. There are several reasons, but I don't want to get into them because I know there are a lot of fans of the show and I don't feel like starting a debate. Because it is so popular and is seemingly always on TV though, I've seen quite a bit of the show in the break room of my store.

Last night it turned out to be "that" episode. The one where Sheldon spanks his girlfriend, which I had heard about but not yet seen. To my complete surprise, it was actually a clever and well-written spanking scene that completely suited the two characters involved. I wish more shows had spanking scenes as good as that, preferably with characters I actually enjoy instead of ones I want to punch in the face.

I am glad I was alone in the break room for this though. While I don't mind being open about what I like to most people, I don't exactly want to be outed by accident. There are some people I work with that I can just tell don't need to know that about me if our relationship is going to continue to be relatively civil.

As I worked the rest of the night, the most prominent thought in my mind was "What would it be like to have my spanking kink exposed in public?" which gradually turned into "Would I ever like to spank or be spanked in a public setting?"

The answer is a definite yes. I would love to be involved in a public spanking. It would be extremely humiliating for the spankee and thus more exciting for both parties. I just don't think I'd have the nerve to actually go through with it if I didn't know the people involved (or even if they were some people I did know). Not to mention the slight chance of police getting involved...

However, one thing I think I would like to do if my partner is okay with it is invite a third party to witness a spanking. Obviously it would have to be someone we both know and trust who has either a well-developed interest in spanking or at least a burgeoning curiosity. I don't know how most people about this, but I know that if it was a friend it would be comfortable and even exhilarating to have an audience.

Actually, now that I think about it, I enjoy pretty much any spanking situation with three or four people. Whether it's two Tops and a Sub, two Subs and a Top, or any other combination. And from either side really. I think it would be a blast to be spanked as a couple by a friend of ours.

So that's just what's been rolling through my head the last twenty-four hours. Anyone have any thoughts, stories, advice, questions, etc? Feel free to share them!

Keep Calm and Think of Spanking!

1 comment:

  1. Fun to fantasize, though I'm not sure if I could handle the reality of having an audience. Though never say never, I imagine I'd be willing to try for the right people.

    ReplyDelete