Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Comprehensive Look at the Catholic Schoolgirl Outfit

In the process of discovering your identity as a spanko, you are likely to find that you develop associated kinks along the way. For me, as a Top, I've realized that what a woman wears can have a huge effect on my desire to spank them, and my overall enjoyment of the spanking experience. Though single, I am an unashamed role player (something I will discuss at length in a future post), and trust me, me and my playmates spend at least as much time talking about what a young lady is wearing as we do about her betting her rump roasted.

Now, you're probably thinking, "Oh, Aaron is a typical male and likes his women in the skimpiest, sexiest panties imaginable. Why is he even bothering with a post about what women wear for a spanking?"

There's certainly nothing wrong with lacy lingerie and skimpy panties. And for many men, perhaps that is what they prefer their partners to be wearing. But for me, this kind of underwear is way too associated with sex for me to enjoy spanking a girl who's wearing them. Some of you may be tilting your heads at that, but I think some of you will definitely understand that while spanking is sexy and often leads to sex, it's an entirely different experience.

So, what is that I like my spanking partners to be wearing? The answer is simple: I want them to appear as much like a naughty little girl as possible. For me, this is a combination of the clothes a woman wears and her overall attitude. I want to spank a woman who appears to be as childish as possible. The attitude is something to save for a later post, but for now, I want to talk about the pervy potential of clothes.

Since the Catholic Schoolgirl uniform is a common fetish (and definitely one of my favorites), let me use it to illustrate the principles that make it so appealing, for future reference when I discuss other outfits I enjoy.


I am extremely picky about my schoolgirl uniforms. There is a science involved in creating a uniform that is both visually pleasing and contributes to the character of a naughty schoolgirl. If you look up "schoolgirls" online, you are going to be bombarded with images of of women in skirts that are way too short and shirts that either too small or tied up to reveal a girl's midriff. While wearing these outfits would certainly put a young lady in the principal's office, I think it shows an overall misunderstanding of the fetish.

I like the schoolgirl look because it is cute, innocent, and adorable. The flannel skirts (usually red or blue) provide an appealing visual design that is about as far away from lacy lingerie as possible. I also prefer shirts that cover most but not all of the arms, and always the midriff. Preferably, the shirt should be tucked in the skirt. This gives the uniform an amount of formality that implies order and rules, which of course, must be enforced. And by covering the woman's body, it implies an innocence that must be protected and not a body that should be lusted after.

While it's not actually clothes, I want to draw attention to the pigtail look. Girlish pigtails and ponytails are particular favorite hairdos of mine because they are both very flirty but also give a girl the appearance of youth and immaturity. Not stupidity, but more like an innate silliness that is very appealing. Now let's take a look at the rest of the classic uniform...


First, I want to draw attention to her socks and shoes. Personally, I'm a huge fan of a woman in socks or stockings no matter the reason. But high socks are especially important in the schoolgirl and similar looks because they help cover the parts of the legs that aren't covered by the skirt. While some exposed leg is definitely desirable, when it comes to skirts and socks, women actually become sexier the less skin they are showing. The shoes are more just to complete the formality of the look, one of those extra doodads that add character, such as a tie, glasses, or props such as a pencil or a bookbag.

While I discussed the skirt earlier, this picture illustrates another handy thing about skirts, especially loose ones: They are incredibly easy for the spanker to remove from the target area when they want to, something that can prove problematic with pants that often need to be unbuttoned first. For a fast paced spanking that you don't have to think about too much, wearing a skirt is more than ideal and provides a lovely visual for your partner.

 Finally, take a look at this lovely girl's panties. They cover everything that a schoolgirl's panties SHOULD be covering. Once again, panties like this contribute to the innocence of the look that is so appealing to me (and I'm sure to others). Another advantage of this is since the panties cover the girl's bottom, the lucky spanker will get to experience a lovely view when they are pulled down for the bare bottom conclusion. Trust me, the change from seeing small area of rosy cheeks under a girl's panties to the full bottom is an absolute delight for a spanker.

You may be wondering why I've chosen to discuss this look in such detail. The reason is because the look is such a universal fetish for men in general (but especially tops) and there are a few reasons why.

  • It conveys a sense of youth and innocence that we find endearing and fun. For spankers in particular, it helps us view our partner as a naughty little girl in need of a good spanking.
  • It creates a complete character that lends itself to a narrative that is especially fun for us to play, especially if a spanking is involved.
  • It reveals just enough skin to be titillating without overwhelming a man with so much skin that we want to skip all the foreplay. As the spanking narrative plays out, the uniform provides several lovely visuals for us, and by the end, it is a very revealing outfit that looks dead sexy. Especially when the young lady has a nice new coat of red covering her cheeks

While I certainly don't want to discourage you from wearing lacy lingerie, I want to open your eyes to the possibilities. If you're a woman who likes to be spanked, your partner is probably just as attracted to the cuteness and innocence you can convey with outfits like the schoolgirl uniform as they are to your sultry, sensuous side. In my case, "cute" IS sexy.

I mean, come on. How could anybody resist spanking a girl as adorable as this one?


As an aside for you male subs out there, while there are obvious differences, a Catholic Schoolboy outfit has very similar effects. It portrays you as young and innocent, which allows your misbehavior to speak for itself and appear more childish. Anyone who enjoys spanking naughty boys can hardly say no to a schoolboy who's practically asking to be taken in hand.


Happy spanking!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron,

    Welcome to blogging! We have several Catholic schools in our city, each with its own distinctive uniform. The girls can wear short skirts or trousers. (The boys only have the option of trousers:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hermione, and thank you for welcoming me!

      I am certainly glad that the young girls attending those schools have the option to wear trousers. It would be a shame if they couldn't.

      But I certainly hope that any woman getting spanked by me opts to wear skirts! =)

      Delete
  2. Aaron-

    A very comprehensive look indeed :) The sexy-schoolgirl and demure schoolgirl looks both have their (very different) places.

    Very happy to have found your blog- I find your writing both interesting and refreshing. Looking forward to reading more!

    Kia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia-

      I'm very glad you're enjoying my blog and hope you continue to do so in the future. =)

      Aaron

      Delete