Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome to Christian Spanking Fellowship!

Before I get into what this blog is, let me first clarify what it is not:

1) This is NOT a blog about spanking children. I neither condemn nor condone this practice, but it will not be discussed beyond this initial post, and I ask anyone else to refrain from discussing it on the blog. Thank you for your understanding.

2) This is NOT a blog that promotes Christian Domestic Discipline as the ideal. While I personally am seeking a Domestic Discipline relationship and will discuss the subject at length in many posts, I will never imply that the only good spanking partnership is a husband disciplining his wife. Where's the fun in that? =)

My name is Aaron, and I've created this blog so that I can post my thoughts as both a Christian and a spanko. Growing up, I've found that it can be difficult to reconcile these two sides of me, as many outspoken and judgmental Christians view my lifestyle as perverted and ungodly. On the flip side, I have found it difficult to connect with some of my spanking friends because of my faith, which is very important to me.

I believe I am not the only one who has had this issues, so I have created Christian Spanking Fellowship to create an environment where people can talk about their love for God and their love for spanking without fear of being judged. For right now, this is a page on Facebook, and the blog is a supplement to that.

I classify myself as a Progressive Protestant. I believe in the Lord my God, and in Jesus Christ who saved me, and in the Holy Spirit working within me to do good. I believe that the Bible is the word of God but that is misinterpreted by foolish and malicious believers who miss the true point of the Bible.

I am a supporter of LGBT rights and the freedom of religion or not to have a religion. No person should be persecuted for any reason other than the quality of their character, which is measured in how they treat other people. I will never judge you or condemn you for having different beliefs than mine, I simply ask that you respect mine.

Overall, feel free to post on anything and ask me anything, but follow the Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated! Thank you very much and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment