Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So Why Christoph Waltz?

If you don't recognize the man I use for my Avatar, it is Cristoph Waltz playing his Academy Award winning role of Dr. King Schultz from Django Unchained.

Part of the reason for me posting is that anyone who recognizes it will get that while I clearly have faith in God and have a high moral standard for the way I treat people, I still know how to have fun and appreciate things that are controversial and R-Rated.

But mostly, the reason I chose Dr. King Schultz as my avatar is because I admire the way the character portrays absolute authority mixed with warm, loving advice. It's the exact combination of qualities that I strive for as a person, but especially as a Top. So, since I'm not willing to post a picture of myself on my blog for privacy reasons, I wanted to choose something that advertises everything I stand for.

So that's why it's Christoph, you poor devils.

No comments:

Post a Comment