Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bible Devotionals: A Chance to Bond as a Christian Spanking Couple


I think I can speak for the majority of Christian's when I say I could probably stand to read my Bible a little more often than I do. God's Word is a wonderful source of comfort and inspiration and if you know where to look, just spending a few minutes diving into the Word and communing with God can give you the strength you need to get through your day.

Of course, it's not always easy to get around to sitting down and reading the Bible. I'll spare you the reasons and let you take a theology class. Instead, I'm here to talk about how being in a spanking relationship can be a huge advantage when it comes to getting down to devotionals.

You've probably already found that devotionals are easier to do with your partner, as you have someone to keep you accountable and to discuss what you are reading. But the next time you do a devotional, add a spanking twist to it. Have the Submissive partner lay over your lap and read.

From here, the result tends to depend on your spanking style. If you're in a Domestic Discipline relationship, have the spankee read, and any fighting or giving up early results in a spanking. Or, if this is more applicable, make a rule that you can't start spanking until after your devotional is done. Whatever suits you best.

Spanking and Bible Devotionals are both very intimate experiences that allow couples to communicate and grow together. One is good, but put them together and you can have a wonderful time.

And trust me, after a few days to get into this habit, you'll wonder why you hadn't been doing it earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment