Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Bunnies

Happy Easter weekend folks!

While today is not exactly my favorite day (it's one of the busiest of the year in my store, so I'm not exactly looking forward to going in), Easter is my personal favorite holiday, so I tend to enjoy this time of year more than most. The religious aspects of the holiday definitely dominate my love for Easter, but I'll get more into that tomorrow. I enjoy getting together with my extended family for dinner and helping the multitude of children we have enjoy their Easter egg hunts. Especially my two-year old niece, who is still completely enamored with the pretty eggs.

I never really was a fun of the Easter Bunny growing up. Santa Claus lore was interesting and fun to watch on Christmas specials, even if he wasn't believable. But the Easter Bunny? What the heck is so cool about an overgrown bunny that hides eggs? Where does he get the eggs anyway? Does he have an army of chickens the way Santa has elves? It was all inconceivably dumb to me.

Eventually, I turned around on this whole Easter Bunny nonsense though. Why?


Ah, the internet is such a wonderful thing...

I have no idea who originally decided that bunny costumes are sexy. Did it start with Playboy? They've certainly managed to make bow-tied rabbits a sex symbol. What I do know is that for some bizarre reason, the basic get up just works.And now all I want is the Easter Bunny to pay me a visit...


Maybe it's just the combination of classy and cute, silly and sexy working all at once. Or maybe it is just word association. It would make sense for men to be attracted to bunny costumes just because it makes us think of Playboy, I suppose.

Though I suspect it might have something to do with this:


Yeah, I'm gonna say that's probably it. Anything that call attention to a woman's butt is good in my book. And look! It's perfectly placed, still leaving her open for a good spanking.

I mentioned in my spring break post that I'm a big fan of switching up costumes to spice up your spanking life, and especially doing holiday themed play. Costumes often help change the mood of a spanking, creating a sense of fun that might not have been there if your play has gotten too routine. It's a great opportunity for role play, to explore some fantasies you may not have known you had.

I'm personally a big fan of having to chase the poor girl who's about to get spanked. It adds an extra level of fun to sexy spankings. Doesn't it make sense for a quick little bunny to try and outrun her spanker before she eventually gets caught?

Think Easter Egg Hunts are just for kids? Think again. Create one for your partner by leaving an egg with an attached note at the front door, and leave clues to find all the eggs in your house. Have each one give him more of a hint as to what you have planned. Have the last one displayed with your favorite implement, directing him to the bedroom, where you'll have been eagerly anticipating his arrival in your sexy Easter Bunny suit. By the time he's found the eggs and gotten to your room, you'll both be ready for it.

I'm sure there are numerous Easter-themed spanking ideas that people have come up with over the years. If you haven't given it any thought before, try and see what you can come up with. Who knows? Maybe Easter will turn into one of your favorite holidays too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter! Hope you've made it through the stress of work and are on to enjoying the more renewing parts of the holiday.

    ReplyDelete