Tuesday, March 12, 2013

There Is No Right Way To Be A Spanko

Part of the reason I made this blog is in response to the website Christian Domestic Discipline, which is unfortunately the only major "faith-based" website devoted to spanking I've ever seen. To me, it's rather abhorrent that a website that is so utterly misogynistic and archaic in it's viewpoints is the "go to" website for any Christian who wants to learn more about their spanking desires without throwing themselves headfirst into a world that is confusing, sometimes overwhelming, and unfortunately too often hostile to the faith they hold dear.

While I AM a Christian and I AM seeking a Domestic Discipline relationship with my future wife, I want to make the clear distinction that separates what this blog promotes and what you may have read at that website.

The Bible does not promote Domestic Discipline as the Godly way to live a marriage. Under no circumstances should you, as a Christian spanko, feel morally obligated to discipline or submit to the discipline of your spouse. While this certainly the desired lifestyle for many people, it is not the ONLY lifestyle and is certainly not the "Biblically correct lifestyle."

Suppose you are a woman who wants to be spanked by your husband because you find it fun and sexually arousing, but not because you have been a "bad person" or are failing to submit to him. That is perfectly okay. You do not have to be disciplined if you don't want to do that. Be a spanko the way you want to be a spanko!

Maybe you are a male spanko who would rather be a bottom than a top, but CDD tells you that it's your responsibility to be the "Head of the Household" and take your woman in hand, because she is less than you. If you don't want to be the Top in your spanking relationship, that is okay! Find a strong, dominant woman who shares your values and loves to spank men. Be a spanko the way you want to be a spanko!

I could go on and on and on, providing examples, but I don't want to ramble about it for too long. The point is, you are your own unique person. God made you the way you are, and He wants you to discover who you are, and that includes your sexuality and your overall identity as someone who wants to be into the spanking scene. Do what feels right for you, and don't let anyone tell you what you SHOULD do. As long as you and your partner are happy and no one is being abused, your relationship is exactly what it needs to be.

Of course, this also includes people who do fit into the stereotypical Husband-Disiciplines-His-Wife scenario. Please understand I am not condemning this lifestyle choice. It is my preference. But that's the difference. It's what I want, not what I feel like I'm morally obligated to do. I want my wife to submit to my discipline because she wants to, not because a website that thinks that men are better than women says she should. And if my wife likes to be spanked, I don't want her to have to feel like she has to misbehave in order to get my attention. Because she certainly won't!

There is no right way to be a spanko....except to make you and your partner as happy as you can while doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment